Twitter Counter

Northeast OH Short Sales: Why Do So Many Loan Modifications Fail?

Northeast OH – Everyone who has every tried to negotiate a loan modification with their lender has been frustrated with the process.

We hear the following comments from frustrated homeowners all the time. “Why won’t they work with me?” I want to keep my home and pay them a reasonable payment. My home has dropped so much in value that they are better off taking my payments. I don’t understand.”

Click here to discover how other sellers successfully did a short sale and avoided foreclosure.

Here is why I think that so many loan modifications are turned down: The banks don’t have any skin in the game. You see, in most cases the bank any losses are not born by the bank.

They are usually born by Uncle Sam or some other entity. Here is a Shocking Fact: Most banks don’t own the loans they are handling.

In fact, one of the “Big Four US Banks” only owns around 20% of the loans they hold. They are handling the other 80% as a “servicer.”

The actual owner might be Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, a Wall Street Trust, or a pension fund. A servicer acts as a trustee for the actual investor.

They collect the payments and handle the “Lender” Functions. They then forward the money to the owner of the loan each month. The lenders get paid the same amount of money whether they do a good job or not.

Are they motivated to do a good job with your loan modification application? Many people experience long waits trying to get their loan mods accepted. I think this is the reason why.

Here is the closest comparison to how the banks are handling things. Let’s say you managed an apartment community. You only returned calls from prospective tenants one day during the week.

The other days you went fishing. As a result, half of the apartments were empty. Would you really be representing the owner of this property properly?

Would the owner miss out on tenants who could rent an apartment? Would that apartment manager be unhappy? You bet they would be. The same problem is happening with loan modifications and short sales.

The lenders don’t have enough staff in place to handle loan mod and short sale applications. As a result, they are foreclosing on properties when they really should be reducing the payment.

But, the average American doesn’t realize that this is happening. It’s time we tell them about it. Thinking about a short sale?

I can help you short sale your property and get back on your feet. Send me an e-mail at iandymorris@gmail.com. I will contact you for a free consultation.

When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (440) 348-5500

Discover how other sellers successfully completed a short sale and request a free consultation by clicking here.

Thinking about a loan modification? Our Northeast OH loan modification kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved with your bank. Click here to request a copy.

Thanks for reading this, Andy Morris.

Andy is a Real Estate Broker at Realty Trust Services.

Phone: (440) 348-5500. iandymorris@gmail.com.

View My homes for sale at www.rtserve.com.

Andy Morris specializes in loan modification assistance and short sales in USA. USA Modification Help, USA Short Sales, USA Short Sale Realtor, USA Short Sales. USA Realtor, USA Stop Foreclosure, USA Foreclosure Prevention, Prevent Foreclosure USA,USA Foreclosure Defense, USA behind in Payments.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>